If you're thinking of a hair color change, you've come to the right place. Here, you'll find the year's hottest hair color trends, gorgeous photo galleries, plus a ton of tricks and tips to help you find the shade perfectly tailored to you.
The 5 Hottest Hair Color Trends for 2012Drum roll please! The 5 hottest hair color trends include the following:
- Bright hues including streaats, washes of pastels, dip-dye and more.
- Ombré hair color has been popping up on red carpets for more than a year and is a great color option for brunettes (see model Lily Aldridge pictured on this page, she's sporting ombré color).
- Bronde is that perfect shade between blonde and brunette that was first made popular back in 2007 by supermodel Gisele Bundchen and remains popular into 2012.
- Balayage is taking the country's salons by storm and works on all hair colors, but is especially great on blondes with a beautiful base. I've been getting balayage for many years now.
- Platinum blonde hair remains popular going into 2012. Keeping hair this blonde is high maintenance, however, and won't suit all skin tones.
Now onto my favorite hairstyles for brown, blonde, black and red hair...