Long layered haircuts have clearly been the trend in celebrity hair styles for the last year and more. This poll is another indication that long hair styles are here to stay for a while longer. These long hair styles have varied mostly with the cutting in of bangs or no bangs. Side swept bangs, blunt bangs, wispy bangs or choppy bangs all contribute to changing the overall look of long hair styles, so find out if bangs are right for you.
Best Women’s Celebrity Hairstyles
Beyonce’s long hair style resembles Jennifer’s in both the haircut sans side swept bangs and the multi-dimensional brown hair color. Chocolate brown with warm cinnamon highlights are perfectly fit with her skin tone and soft face framing waves are beautiful too!
Katy Perry makes a statement with her light pale skin-tone and deepest darkest brunette hair color. She adds some bling at the 2010 MTV Awards with pink, purple and blue highlights. Once again a curled long hair style is the haircut and hair style that wins best tressed!
Best Men’s Celebrity Hairstyles
Worst Hair Styles Women
Worst Hair Styles Men’s
Here are some added results from the Sally Beauty Survey
- 26% want their hair to be shiny
- 24% want their hair to be smooth and/or curly
- 60% turn to hairstylist for recommendations for special event hair
- 29% choose special event hair based on trends
- 11% choose from celebrity photos
- 42% do not rely in reviews when purchasing styling tools
- 32% say $20. is the most they will pay on a beauty product
- 20% say $10. is their limit
- 75% believe the right hair care products & hair style can take 5-10 years off their look
- 60% say price is biggest influence over what hair care products they buy
- 27% purchase products based on hairstylist recommendation